Maggie Langrick, LifeTree Media publisher
When you’re writing a book for the first time, it’s normal to have a lot of questions about the process and perhaps some uncertainties about your material. It can be difficult to find reliable guidance and answers when you don’t know what you don’t know. Well, here’s your chance to get specific, targeted advice directly from a publisher!
With so many experts, creators and storytellers turning their attention to getting a book done during the COVID crisis, I’m opening up a limited number of complimentary Office Hours through May and June. You can ask me just about anything about your nonfiction book project. For example, you can use our time together to:
• get feedback on your nonfiction book idea
• learn how the publishing process works and how long it takes to get a book published
• determine whether or not your book should be distributed into stores, and what it takes to get it there
• estimate the cost of publishing your book
• get advice on sourcing, hiring and working with an editor or designer
• explore book marketing tactics
• or just about anything else
Simply use the scheduler below to book a complimentary publishing consultation session with me. I look forward to meeting you on Zoom!