LifeTree Media publishes nonfiction books and ebooks that help, heal and inspire. As a premiere hybrid publisher, the company provides professional publishing services and in-store trade distribution on a fee-for-service basis to authors who meet its publishing category criteria and high editorial standards. Key publishing categories include business, psychology, health, relationships, inspirational memoir and personal development. LifeTree authors are smart, credible experts seeking to write a book that will change the world for the better.
Some of LifeTree’s recent success stories:
- Growing Strong Girls by Lindsay Sealey a bestseller on Amazon.ca, September 2017.
- Vaporized by Robert Tercek awarded the getAbstract International Book Award at Frankfurt Book Fair, 2016
- Discipline Without Damage by Dr. Vanessa Lapointe ranked among top 20 titles sold in its category in Canada, 2016
- Foreign rights sold for The Digital Matrix by Venkat Venkatraman, Vaporized by Robert Tercek, and Dai Manuel’s Whole Life Fitness Manifesto by Dai Manuel
- Publisher Maggie Langrick shortlisted for 2015 Tom Fairley Award for Excellence in Editing (Editors Canada), for Shell by Michelle Stewart.
LifeTree Media’s books are distributed to the trade by Publishers Group West in the United States, and by University of Toronto Press in Canada, via its distribution agent Greystone Books. Founded in 2013 by publisher Maggie Langrick, the firm is headquartered in Vancouver, with offices in Toronto and Los Angeles.