You’re a world-class expert with a brilliant book idea burning in your heart. You want to get it written and out into the world fast, but you’re crazy busy and you can’t do it alone. We get it. In fact, we exist to help people like you.
We offer two publishing models for entrepreneurial authors: hybrid publishing for authors who want in-store distribution, and assisted self-publishing for authors who prefer to sell their book directly or online using a print-on-demand service.
Both programs feature outstanding editorial, design and project management services, and exceptionally supportive client care.
- Strategic publishing advice
- Concept development, book outlining and developmental editing
- Writing coaching, co-author arrangements or ghost-writing
- Technical editing, including copy-editing, indexing and proofreading
- Stunning custom book design and art direction
- Hassle-free project management
- Ebook and print production
- Marketing consultation and services
Hybrid Publishing: Best Book Program
The Best Book Program is our premium hybrid publishing service. Books in this program are published under the LifeTree imprint and distributed into stores across the United States and Canada, with select titles also distributed in the UK and Australia.
Along with the support listed above, the Best Book Program features:
- Traditional, full-service distribution into bookstores, airport stores, libraries, mass market and specialty retailers
- Active selling by our nationwide sales force
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Print run and ebook production, with virtually unlimited print specifications and VIP editions for personal use
- Marketing Essentials and Book Launch Guide
- Representation for sale of foreign-language rights
Assisted Self-Publishing: Private Label Program
Not every book needs to be in stores. In fact, not every book should be! Our Private Label Program is perfect for authors who are writing on a highly niche topic for a specialist audience, or who expect most of their sales to come from their own network.
With lower service fees and no print run to finance, the Private Label Program is a cost-effective alternative to the Best Book Program, making it a good option for authors on a budget, or whose book may not have strong sales potential as a trade book for a number of reasons. For example, if your topic has been well covered by other books but you want to publish a book of your own to promote your business or public speaking, the Private Label program is just the ticket for you.
- Impeccable editorial and design work, equivalent to that of our Best Book program
- Print-on-demand and ebook production
- Lower up-front costs
- Higher royalties
- Publish under your own imprint (but have us handle every aspect of it)
- Faster turnaround
- Flexible marketing requirements
- Option to add on a short print run for bulk sales
Which program is right for you?
Can’t decide which one is right for you? We can help! Simply complete our no-obligation submission form and request a free consultation call.